We are experts in residential flat roofing
It’s not easy to decide what type of flat roof is best for your building. Some flat roofing treatments are equally suitable for new construction or re-roofing applications, while others are not. Energy performance, maintenance requirements, and installation costs are other factors when choosing a flat roofing material. Below are some types of flat roofing:
- Built-up roofing (BUR) has a long history
- Modified bitumen works well on residential flat roofs.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) roofing has a good track record
- PVC roofing offers top performance for a premium price
- Thermo-Plastic Olephine (TPO) roofing is a light, affordable single-ply option
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) combines roofing, flashing & insulation
Roof repair and replacement? No problem.
Contact us for a free estimate today.
Understanding your needs is important to us. We provide roofing services to homeowners in Dallas, Garland, Mesquite, and the nearby Texas areas!