Restoring your home or business from hail, wind, and storm damage
- Missing shingles or tiles
- Curled, cracked or torn shingles
- Debris, such as tree branches, on the roof deck
- Horizontal lines where granules were worn off beneath the shingle above; a sign that the shingle seal was broken and the shingle was flapping in the wind rubbing against the shingle above it
- Stains and peeling paint on walls and ceilings; water, rotting or mold in the attic could indicate a leak
All shingles have wind coverage. If the wind load that caused your roof damage was above the manufacturer’s wind warranty, you’ll need to file a roof claim with your insurance company. If the wind load was below the wind coverage, you should contact your shingle manufacturer to file a claim. In either case, it’s important to have roof damage fixed immediately. The longer you wait, the more damage and expenses you might have. Climbing on your roof to inspect the damage yourself isn’t recommended. Wilco Contractors has the tools and equipment to safely check your roof for damage.
Roof repair and replacement? No problem.
Contact us for a free estimate today.
Understanding your needs is important to us. We provide roofing services to homeowners in Dallas, Garland, Mesquite, and the nearby Texas areas!